Terms and Conditions
When purchasing from Relish Gourmet you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this agreement. These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time by Relish Gourmet without notice.
All images on this website are subject to copyright.
- Please take care to enter all delivery details correctly. Incorrect information can result in delays in delivery. For deliveries to business addresses you must include the business name with your order. If Relish Gourmet is charged a re-delivery fee by one of our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details, that charge will be passed onto you.
- We reserve the right to replace any unavailable product with a product of equal or greater value.
- For photographic purposes some products have been featured with additional props. Unless an item is listed it is not included in the hamper.
- If a hamper has not been received by a recipient, it is your responsibility to inform us.
- Gift hampers containing alcohol may only be purchased and delivered to persons over the age of 18.
- Relish Gourmet will endeavour to deliver an order by the date requested. However, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances or events beyond our control. You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- Orders will be dispatched upon payment in full to Relish Gourmet.
- No deliveries are made on public holidays. Weekend deliveries are available by prior arrangement.
- All cancellation of gift orders must be done no later than 48hrs prior to delivery. We do not accept cancellations under any circumstances once the gift has left our premises.
- All advertised prices for hampers and freight are GST inclusive.