The Craft Beer Bites Cookbook by Jacquelyn Dodd
- Happy hour classics–with a twist!The Craft Beer Bites Cookbook takes your favorite brewpub grub and kicks it up a notch. From Buffalo Chicken Beer Cheese Dip to Chocolate Stout Cupcakes with Chocolate Stout Cream Cheese Frosting, each recipe captures the complex flavors of a perfectly balanced brew, allowing you to savor the nutty notes in an American brown ale or the zesty bite of an IPA. Complete with dozens of color photographs, this book shows you how to incorporate your true love into every bite-sized snack with 100 delicious craft beer recipes, such as:
- Hawaiian IPA Pulled-Pork Sliders
- Belgian Ale–Marinated Grilled Steak Crostini with IPA Chimichurri
- Beer-Battered Shrimp with Chipotle Lime Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Barbeque Chicken and Peach Mini Pizzas
- Peanut Butter Stout Mousse–Topped Brownies
So get ready to toast the country’s best brews as you transform everyday appetizers into top-shelf plates!